POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Corrupt installation file, sigh... : Re: Corrupt installation file, sigh... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:10:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Corrupt installation file, sigh...
From: Sir Charles W  Shults III
Date: 17 Apr 2002 10:27:21
Message: <3cbd8649$1@news.povray.org>
I'm on Roadrunner cable service, using IE5, direct clicking the link and it
comes over in a few seconds.  The filesize looks right, 8,138,555 bytes.  The
error occurs on C:/ ...../bin/povcmax2.dll and gives "corrupt file" error.  I
have made three different downloads, at three different times to no avail.
    I always use the same links and download method, and when downloading the
program, it never works on the first try, and usually works on the second or
third.  There has got to be a simple explanation for this.

Cheers!

Chip Shults
My robotics, space and CGI web page - http://home.cfl.rr.com/aichip